Friday, March 20, 2009

Randomness in its purest form

So, I'm in a weird mood. I shouldn't be awake, yet here I am doing something worthless in most people's minds...blogging! It's just been a long week and FINALLY tomorrow is Friday! I can't wait to be finished with so much! Today, before 5p.m. I need to make a really important decision, and I just don't know what to do. I guess life always keeps you guessing though, doesn't it?

Anyway, many thoughts are going about a hundred miles a minute inside my confused and lost brain. I don't know what to do about so many things, and JUST when I feel like I'm going to make some awesome progress with my knees and exercise routine, I go and get sick again! It's always one thing after another! I feel like a hamster sometimes, running and running but never making any true progress. I mean, I do SO many blasted things, but I don't really feel all that accomplished. Is it just me?

On to other topics...I failed at keeping my spring break blogging obsession up. The rest of it was as follows: Stress about P.A., Stress about Life, Stress about food, eat lots of food, P.A. and keeping little girls under control, Pack up and leave for Logan. Someday perhaps I'll actually write about P.A. ha ha! Yeah right!

Well here's shift in topics number five thousand thirty seven...

Here's a list for you...It's called things I'd like to tell you, but my name's Shari and I'm a chicken...

  • I think you have an awesome sense of humor, and I kinda love it.
  • Your eyes are uh-may-zing...(it's phonetic :D )
  • You have a great taste in music.
  • Overall, I think you're pretty dang handsome.
  • Let's be honest, you're just awesome to be around!
  • I love how you're a bit dorky at times.
  • You make me smile a lot.
  • There's just something about you...
Now that that's out....BLAH! What am I still doing up? Oh yeah, that thing they call Facebook? Yeah, pretty sure I sold my soul to it in another life, and it's pulling me down to hell slowly. One last thought before I pull the plug on the blog cable in my mind...that facebook "pop" noise from facebook chat...you know what I'm talking about. Well I swear I hear it when there's NOTHING happening on FB! It's like the phantom vibrate of your phone. You swear that you felt it vibrate, and you probably did. (I think it's really the goverment trying to see how many people they can wig out by sending phantom vibes. Don't ask me how they do it...they just do!) I think I've heard the "pop" and I look and sure enough, nothing's there!

Even more annoying, I swear to you it's in the song "Crush" by David Archuleta. Trust me. Go listen to the song at 2:42 until about 2:46. Pay particular attention to when he says, "Is it real or just another crush." and I swear to you it is there! That stupid little "pop" noise. Like was someone on facebook when they were doing this? Miraculously it ended up on the track of David's song? Call me crazy, but I know I'm not hearing things. I just listened to it 3 times to make sure.

Anyway, I regret to inform you that the "Randomness in its purest form" post must be concluded at this time. I have physical therapy in the morning, and let's be honest...I'm not going to be a happy camper come 7:30!