Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pregnancy updates


I stole this format from another blog I saw, and I loved it, so I am going to update this way! It makes it easier!
 
Sorry, no picture today!


 
How far along? 14 weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? Baha, since like 9 weeks I've HAD to wear maternity pants and/or wear my pants unbuttoned. These days we're rocking maternity jeans full-time.

Sleep: I sleep relatively OK for the most part. I wake up every once in a while uncomfortable and have a hard time falling back asleep.
Best moment this week: Finally having energy to do things!
Miss Anything? Cookie dough!!
Movement: A bit, but not much
 Food cravings: Bagels and cream cheese!! Can't get enough! Also salty things, fruit and ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I don't stay hydrated. I usually feel pretty good most days, I just still don't have a big appetite for food yet!
Have you started to show yet: Yep. I'm as big as I was with Ellie at like 22 weeks hah!
Gender: ? Hoping for one of each!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Half & Half
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to:  My 16 appointment next Friday. Cross your fingers that they'll do an ultrasound and we'll get a peek at the genders!
 
All in all things are going well. I've finally come to terms with the fact we'll have TWO newborns! AHH! It's getting less scary and more cute the more I think about it :P

1 comment:

L.B. said...

sounds like you're less sick this time around?? That's good!!