Thursday, October 14, 2010

Moving?

Well, on Monday, I had this random thought to look at KSL's classifieds and just browse available apartments in the area. We knew we wanted to move, but also knew that this time of year almost nothing is available as it's not a very transitory time.

Lo, and behold, I found the perfect place! They had just posted the listing the day before, and I asked if we could come and see it.

We fell in love the instant we walked in, and I knew that it would be our next apartment instantly (of course we had to work out the contract and what not with the landlord still).

Our contract is up on the 31st of this month so we knew that we had to make a decision quickly. I turned in an application for the apartment yesterday and the landlord said she'd be happy to rent to us. Today, David and I paid our security deposit and signed the contract! We will get the keys on October 29th and start moving in!

I certainly didn't have it in my mind to be moving at the end of the month, but things just kind of worked out! I'm way excited and I'll post pictures after we move.

Here are some upgrades of our soon-to-be apartment:
  • washer/dryer hookups (SO happy about this)
  • BIG open living room/kitchen area
  • covered parking
  • dark carpet
  • nice layout
Now, the trick is to get packing! Had I known I would be moving in two weeks, I would have started packing some things ages ago. Oh well! That's what I get for making such a spontaneous decision!

No comments: