Sunday, February 21, 2010

I like to cook, and I like food.

Ok, so this is SUPER random, and there is not much sense to this post other than the fact that the pictures are all yummy things I've made! I'll make it simple and just put what they are and you can get a hold of me for recipes!! Enjoy!

Today, I decided to try my hand at homemade tortillas. Hm...they tasted good, but looked awful!



Chicken Tacos on our Homemade tortillas!


On Valentine's Day, I made chocolate dipped strawberries! SOOOO Heavenly! YUM!
(just ignore the ugly ones and focus on the cute ones, k?)


These next pictures are just some of me making Roasted Tomato Basil Soup! SO GOOD!







Yummy South Beach Mango Chicken and Berry Salad! Oh, you must know that it's got a homemade raspberry vinaigrette for the dressing!


Great Mexican soup!


And, I make all these yummy things with my favorite thing ever....this cute apron!



No comments: