Monday, February 22, 2010

CRAFTERNOON!

A crafternoon was well overdue, so this is how I fueled up for the next who knows how long yesterday.

First, I organized ALL my Mary Kay items, including all my booklets, business management and products!

Look how nice and neat!


I made cute little tags for each drawer here they are!
(sorry for the sideways picture...I'm having photo issues!)


Close-up of one


Oh, and for the record, this was a super cheap project...I bought the paper @ WalMart when I was a freshman in college, so I already had it on hand...which means I didn't have to spend anything TODAY to do this project. Love it!

Here's another group of pictures that show what I did when I was bored one day. Again--I used WalMart paper I bought ages ago. Go me!


I wanted to organize the incoming mail by day and I had this random basket to use...


Loves!

Shari

1 comment:

Nicki said...

You are amazing. And to think you did all that for free...what an inspiration you are to all of us.