Thursday, October 9, 2008

Secrets and Thursdays!

This day has been amazing. Granted, it did start off with not much sleep, but I love today. EVERYTHING about today! Beautiful weather, classes were awesome, I love the people around me, and I love what I'm here doing. I love my major. Officially. It's just stinkin' awesome.

So, I have a secret. It's something that may surprise only a few people, or maybe many.

I long to become something far greater than being a successful news broadcaster. I thought about it today, and it's all good to do that, but there's something I want more, even though I had told some people that I'm never going to get married, the truth is, I look forward to it so much. I just don't want to ever come out and say it, because I'm afraid to admit it, and I don't want to seem like a boy crazy "little girl" that I fear people would perceive me as if they knew it's something I really wanted.

So, I tribute this next little bit to my mother, my sister, and my sisters in-law. Motherhood is awesome and I give so much credit to my Mother. She is amazing!She has raised all of us so well. I love her with all my heart, and I know that she could honestly take anything on! My sister is amazing as well. She has some hard times, but she handles it. I love her so much! She's the mother of wonderful children that have a special place in my heart! And, frankly, all of my sisters in-law are awesome, because they're the mother's to my nieces and nephews, the children whom I adore with all my heart, and I would do ANYTHING in this world for.

That's the end. I hope someday I can have the chance to become as awesome as all of them. What a great role and opportunity they all have!

No comments: