Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 2011=sick month 2011

Holy Moly!

Can I just say I'm SOOOO ready for this month to be over? I think we've had maybe 5 days when everyone has been healthy at the same time. First it was David with a cold at the end of October that carried into the beginning of November, then Ellie got an ear infection around the same time. Then the ear infection wasn't getting better, then she got hand foot mouth disease, then another ear infection.

Then, after we had like 3 days of no medications, and everyone healthy, Ellie got the stomach flu--the day before Thanksgiving. Then I got it ON Thanksgiving day, then David got it Thanksgiving night. Whew! That's a whole lot of sick going on!

I'm so ready to finish cleaning everything/washing all bedding and getting the remaining bugs out of our house so we don't get sick anymore!!

The only blessing in disguise was that David got sick when he didn't have to miss any school or work, and I was sick while David was home to take care of Ellie!

Thankfully, we're all back to normal now and happy and healthy!

No comments: