Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Best. Day. EVER!


The day of the wedding was so great. Aside from the fact that I woke up at the crack of dawn and was so incredibly tired, it was a perfect day! I stayed the night at my friend RaeLene's apartment, and do you think we got ANY sleep? Well of course not! It was the night before I was getting married!!!

The morning of the wedding went well. David came to pick me up at RaeLene's house and shortly we were off to drop the Jeep off in Orem. After that, we headed up to Pleasant Grove for my hair appointment. My hair turned out awesome!
See?
After that, we went to the Draper Temple, to await the time of the wedding! We got there SO early, so we sat in the car and talked to one another. It was great to talk to David before we were married, because we were both nervous/excited!

The wedding was so beautiful and I was so pleased that so many people could come! After the wedding, of course we had a billion pictures taken, and by the end...I think I was done!
We had a luncheon at the Golden Corral, and it was a good time to visit, eat good food, and relax!

The next day, we had our reception. It was SO beautiful! Thank you mom and dad for making our yard SO incredibly beautiful and perfect for the reception! They worked so hard on it and even though the little bit before the reception was super stressful, we had fun and it all worked out!

Here's a few of my favorite pictures from the reception.


So pretty much, it was my favorite day ever! Loved it.

No comments: