Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer 08 fun

So, here is a little bit of what I've been up to this summer. I have successfully completed English 2010 (Whoo hoo!), I'm in the process of taking Math 1050 and USU 1320. I'm working at the floral, which has its ups and downs! I'm also gearing up for competing in the Miss Uintah Basin pageant! I'm so excited and super ready for it! I'm planning on doing wicked awesome and having a blast!

While working at the floral, I met a great guy who works for Pepsi and stocks the pop in the store...his name is Cylor, and he is absolutely wonderful! We've only been dating almost two weeks, but I've had more fun in the past two weeks than I have in the past two months! Honestly!

I'm also getting ready for college once again. I am going to be an R.A. this school year, so I have to move up to Logan on August 9th! School doesn't even start until the 25th, so I'll be there a while before it starts! I'm way excited about the rest of my summer, and I hope you are too!!

No comments: